Corsair is the only luxury apartment community in the popular East Rock Neighborhood in New Haven, Connecticut. The amenity-rich property is tucked neatly between Yale University and a 400-acre park. The surrounding area offers more than 50 walkable dining options and trendy farmers’ and artisans’ markets.
The building was formerly a factory for World War II aircraft propellers. It was re-opened as a luxury rental community in 2016. It consists of five floors of residential space over amenities and a parking garage with elevator service. A nearby freestanding, two-story building called The Carriage House is also part of Corsair; The Carriage House includes six unique homes.
The amenities at Corsair are unmatched. Residents enjoy:
- A heated outdoor swimming pool, along with cabanas, a fire pit, outdoor kitchen facilities, bocce courts and a lawn-side movie theater
- A resident lounge featuring a reclaimed wood wet bar, farmhouse-style tables and custom, industrial-inspired touches
- An indoor movie theater and a community library with working space
- A 3,200-square-foot fitness center that includes aerobic and strength gyms, a yoga studio and a Peloton Cycle® spin studio with both live and on-demand classes
- Luxurious home features, including gas ranges, quartz countertops, Nest learning thermostats and vintage plank flooring; high and soaring ceilings show off the original factory windows and thick pine beams overhead
- Secured access parking, plus a car washing station, a dog grooming area and charging stations for electric vehicles
- Additional storage space
New Haven, CT
220,000+ square feet of living and amenity space on 3.08 acres
Stabilized Luxury Residential Community
Number of Units
Financing Provided by
Just as it has been since 1880, Corsair is built for people of purpose. People who work hard. People who form an invigorating community when they want one and a quiet sanctuary when they need one. This is Corsair— Home of the Brave.